Can't Drive This review
1 GB available space
Avenirsoft.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Can't Drive This Review
Can't Drive This is an app created by Pixel Maniacs. Can't Drive This was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Can't What Now?Can't Drive This is a competitive co-op (it's a thing) multiplayer party racing game. Drive your monster truck WHILE your friend builds the road in front of you! Oh, and don't go too slow, OR YOU'LL EXPLODE! Like in that Sandra Bullock movie, in which she kinda does the same thing, but on a bus. Also, she doesn't explode (Spoiler alert). Also, Keanu Reeves was in the movie.
Co-Op Multiplayer Goodness
- Play local face-to-face couch co-op, with your best frenemy! Grab some friends and some controllers, and go destroy those friendships! (We probably should, but do not take responsibility for any damage to your interpersonal relationships.)
- If you don't have any friends around, play single-player, or find some random internet-person to play with! Experience the joy of playing Can't Drive This without that annoying smelly friend next to you. You know the one I'm talking about.
Customization!Where's the fun in online multiplayer if there's no customization, you ask? A very intelligent question, you beautiful person! Can't Drive This features a gazillion* unlockable parts and a vehicle editor so you can show off your awesomeness to everybody! But as we all know, only one player gets to drive a car at a time. The other player builds the road. That's why we also included a road editor! Create your custom track and have your friends race on a gold-plated yellow brick road, if that's your jam!
- Racing Game (What the game is)
- Level-Editor (The game is this, too!)
- Customizable Vehicles
- Customizable Race Tracks
- 2-Player Online Multiplayer
- Local Multiplayer (up to 4-Player Split-Screen)
*Not actually a gazillion parts. Gazillion is probably not even a word.