DCS: SA342M Gazelle review
Avenirsoft.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
DCS: SA342M Gazelle Review
DCS: SA342M Gazelle is an application designed by Polychop Simulations. DCS: SA342M Gazelle was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe SA342 Gazelle is a light scout/attack and transport helicopter. It was introduced in 1968 as a result of cooperation between Aérospatiale and Westland Aircraft. Operated by 23 countries, the Gazelle has served in combat operations across the world including the 1991 Gulf War, 1982 Lebanon War, Syria, and other conflicts.
The Gazelle is powered by a single turbine engine that is connected to three Glasfaserverstärkter Kunststoff - GFK (glass-fiber reinforced plastic) main rotor blades with a bearingless main rotor developed by Bölkow GmbH. It is also the first helicopter which features the famous Fenestron tail rotor.
The version featured in DCS is the anti-tank version that is armed with four HOT 3 anti-tank guided missiles. Later, free upgrades to this module will feature Gazelle versions armed with GIAT 20mm cannons, rocket pods, Mistral and Snipers.
Features of DCS: SA342 Gazelle:
- Accurate and highly detailed six-degrees-freedom (6DOF) cockpit and external model
- Mouse interactive cockpit with authentic systems modeling
- Fully modeled weapon system including weapons sight and HOT 3
- Exciting and challenging campaign
- Interactive training missions
- AFM (Advanced Flight Model) that simulates all flight phases and characteristics of the Gazelle
- Inclusive flight manual
- Gazelle skins covering many countries