Epic Battle Fantasy 5 review
400 MB available space
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 Review
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an application developed by Matt Roszak. Epic Battle Fantasy 5 was first published on . Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is accessible on Steam, Other.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an over-the-top turn-based RPG adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (...and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting - if you're into any of those.) The massive Version 2 update adds new bosses, more dungeons, customizable challenge modes, collectable monster cards, and much more!
If you're new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you've played the other games, there's plenty of new features for you to explore.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 features...
- Over 200 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = massive damage!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges, which can easily double that.
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for all ages, if offensive content is disabled.
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 does NOT feature...
- Annoying random battles.
- Limited save points.
- Depressed protagonists.
- Points of no return.