SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Fantasy Grounds - D&D Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss review
2 GB available space
Fantasy Grounds - D&D Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss Review
Fantasy Grounds - D&D Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss is an app developed by SmiteWorks USA, LLC. Fantasy Grounds - D&D Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentD&D Rage of Demons: Out of the Abyss
Dare to descend into the Underdark in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
The Underdark is a subterranean wonderland, a vast and twisted labyrinth where fear reigns. It is the home of horrific monsters that have never seen the light of day. It is here that the dark elf Gromph Baenre, Archmage of Menzoberranzan, casts a foul spell meant to ignite a magical energy that suffuses the Underdark and tears open portals to the demonic Abyss. What steps through surprises even him, and from that moment on, the insanity that pervades the Underdark escalates and threatens to shake the Forgotten Realms to its foundations. Stop the madness before it consumes you!
A Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters of levels 1–15
- An epic adventure for characters levels 1 - 15, the Rage of Demons story arc, Out of the Abyss provides everything a Dungeon Master needs to create an exciting and memorable play experience.
- Includes new demons and other creatures of the Underdark, and new items to use against them.
- This adventure was a collaboration between Wizards of the Coast and Green Ronin Publishing. Conversion for online play was completed by Smiteworks.
Dungeon Masters purchasing this module can use it to run the adventure with very little prep, other than reading through the adventure in advance. The contents of the story are indexed and linked, where appropriate. Combat encounters and boxed text are preloaded and ready to drop onto maps and into the chat window with a few clicks. Nearly everything has been optimized and streamlined for ease of play online.
This Module Includes
- the entire contents of Out of the Abyss adventure
- image handouts that can be shared with players collectively or individually
- maps containing information for the Dungeon Master (DM) only and with all locations pre-linked to story entries which may contain additional DM notes, boxed text, encounters, images and treasure parcels
- maps with all hidden information removed and resized for use as tactical combat maps
- tokens for many of the monsters in the module. When no token is available, a letter token is used to represent the NPC
- XP for encounters that can be dragged to the party sheet and awarded to the players as they complete them
- Searchable monster indexes by CR, type and in alphabetical order
Additional maps suitable for combat within the Underdark have been included as part of the free FG Battlemaps module from Smiteworks and can be used alongside this product for streamlined play.
Requirements: The 5E Ruleset.
Recommended: D&D Basic Rules, D&D Complete Core Class Pack or D&D Character Customization Pack, D&D Complete Monster Class Pack