FSX Steam Edition: Rockwell AC11 Commander 114™ Add-On review
Avenirsoft.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX Steam Edition: Rockwell AC11 Commander 114™ Add-On Review
FSX Steam Edition: Rockwell AC11 Commander 114™ Add-On is an application created by Carenado. FSX Steam Edition: Rockwell AC11 Commander 114™ Add-On was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
About This ContentBuilt by Rockwell International, the Commander 114™ is a four-seat single-engine aircraft which first flew in the 1970s in its original 112 guise. Further developed with the addition of an updated 260-horsepower engine, the Commander 114 series was introduced in the 1990s and remained in production into the early 2000s.
The AC11 Commander 114™ for FSX: Steam Edition is highly-detailed with a wealth of features and user documentation.
- 3D gauges
- Customizable panel for controlling window transparency and static elements such as wheel chocks, pitot cover and sights props.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft.
- Century III autopilot flight system
- Pop up Commander 114 manual with normal, emergency checklist and performance tables
- Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Animations include ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels, trim tab, doors, windows and sun visors
- Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
- 3D modelled pilots, cockpit area and passenger cabin area.
- Toggle yoke
- Real weight and balance
- 5 paint schemes
- 1 Blank texture
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- Performance tables PDF
- Quick reference table PDF
- Century III Autopilot Manual PDF
- Operations Tips PDF
- VC Diagram PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
**This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.