25 GB available space
HUMANKIND is a turn-based strategy 4X video game where players lead their civilization across six major eras of human history. The game has been created by Amplitude Studios and published by Sega. Humankind is a 4X strategy game by Amplitude Studios and published by Sega. The game was released for Microsoft Windows and Stadia in August 2021.
Players will lead their civilization across six major eras of human civilization, starting from the nomadic age and directing how the civilization should expand, developing cities and controlling military and other types of units as they interact with other civilizations on the virtual planet. The game includes ten civilization types based on historical societies and each civilization offers bonuses and penalties to how the player can build out the civilization. The player expands their cities by adding farms and other outlying resources, and may also need to engage in combat.
The graphics of the game are detailed and the game includes a tactical role playing game approach for battle.
Information about replayability
HUMANKIND will include certain persons and events based on historical records and the player will interact with these.
- Detailed graphics
- Strategic gameplay
- Ten civilization types based on historical societies
- Ability to replay the game with a different civilization type
- Ability to play the game in a variety of ways
- Interesting and varied exploration
- Varied unit and building types
- The game is turn-based which may lead to a feeling of boredom
- The game has a linear storyline
- The game has a steep learning curve
- The game can be difficult to manage
- It can be difficult to understand the game's interface
It is the year 2088 and humankind has finally reached the outer limits of the solar system. Along with the development of new technologies and space exploration, we have also achieved the next era of human civilization: the era of the space era. The era of the space era is one of rapid development and expansion for humankind, and we have explored and colonized the other planets and moons in our solar system.