Brawl Stars review
May 22, 2021
Brawl Stars is a mobile game released on December 12th, 2017. The game is available on both the iOS and Android platforms, and is an action-packed multiplayer game. The game has been released by the Canadian company Supercell, which is the developer of the other Supercell games: Clash Royale and Clash of Clans.
The gameplay of Brawl Stars consists of two teams of three players that fight each other in a MOBA-like environment. The player can use his/her brawler to fight the opponents and try to defeat them while at the same time defending his/her own base. When playing, the player can fight solo or with a team. The player can use different strategies to overpower the opponents. The game is also very fast-paced with lots of action.
The game has three game modes - Smash and Grab, Heist, and Showdown, each with its own rules. The player can choose to play with one or more players.
- For Smash and Grab, the game starts with five players on the map. The map is either rectangular or square-shaped. The two opposing teams compete for crystals. The team that manages to hold 10 crystals, or the team with the most crystals at the end of the game, wins the match.
- For Heist, players are divided into two teams of three players. The teams compete for money. The team that manages to steal the other team's money three times, or the team that has more money at the end of the game, wins the match.
- For Showdown, players are divided into two teams of three players. The teams compete for kills. The team that manages to kill more opposing players, or the team with the most kills at the end of the game, wins the match.
Brawl Stars has amazing graphics with beautiful characters. The game has many different characters to choose from. The graphics are not only amazing but are also very fun to play with.
Brawl Stars is played by many people, and it is easy to find a match. The game provides everyone with a lot of different game modes, so the game never gets old since the modes are constantly changing.
- Fast-paced gameplay
- Interesting graphics
- Variety of game modes
- Lots of different characters
- Too many bugs
- Paying characters are too expensive
Overall, Brawl Stars is an entertaining game that is great to play at any time. In Brawl Stars, players are ranked from 1 to 16, and the higher the rank, the more difficult to rank up. There are a total of 25 playable characters in the game, and each character has a unique special ability. Players can choose a brawler from a selection of three at the start of a match – a faster but less powerful brawler, a slower but more powerful brawler, and a medium-power brawler. Gameplay consists of two teams of three players each. The objective is to be the last player or team standing. Players collect crystals from fallen opponents to purchase and upgrade new brawlers.